Harshthread

Harsh

First Post
I am in need of projects beginning almost immediately. If anyone has any new projects coming up, and needs a quality artist, please contact me via email. Visit my webpage for details of what I can offer you.

Thank you in advance!
Harsh

Harsh

First Post
Latest Work

Here is a look at my latest work. I have been putting a good deal of time in with Photoshop lately.

Maya%20150.jpg

Tiefling%20150.jpg

I have also done a smattering of Children's Illustration and have more on the way.
http://www.harshweb.com/Children's Illustration.html

While I am working on a few projects at the moment, it's always good to look ahead. Please email me with any up-coming art needs you may have. No commission is too small or too large. :)

Harsh!

Harsh

First Post
New Work Up!

Hey all,
Just wanted to update and show some new work. I hope you like!

Maya%202%20150.jpg

This is a sister piece to the previously posted:
Maya%20150.jpg

Also, a WIP that I am loving!

Stone%20Giant%20WIP.jpg

Critiques are always welcome. New projects (paying) are even more welcome!
Btw, I need a Wacom tablet. Painting with a mouse has worn thin on me and it's time to upgrade. Support an artist today and help me earn my new brush!
Thanks!
Harsh

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
:cool: Not sure if thats an Earth Elemental or a Spirit of the Land, but it looks fantastic.

In the first ne pic, the one with the swirling fire elemental; I don't know why but when I look at it it seemsas if the dimesions of the girl are messed up. Its like she is too wide. :confused: Of course, it could just be me. :heh:

Harsh

First Post
Thanks Reveille, he is a stone giant believe it or not. :) I'm having fun with that one. Working with a mouse has it's drawbacks, so I am trying to push my time on these now that I am able to focus on the paintings.

As for 'Maya', she was illustrated (in both images) from reference of both dancers and gymnasts (as per the commission). She's supposed to be that young, athletic, short type of build, which would naturally make her look a bit 'thicker' compared to the tall, lean beauties you may be used to seeing. I'm a big supporter of 'beauty comes in many sizes and shapes', and try to illustrate that whenever I get the chance. :) (Although I'm never too sure how successful I have been until others comment...)

So, Thanks for the comments!

Harsh

First Post
Latest Offerings

Hey gang, it's been almost a month, but it's been worth it for me. This is my latest piece, a 'practice piece' to get used to my new Wacom tablet. So much nicer than painting with a mouse says me. :)

Hope you like. Now taking commissions for the Fall.

Red%20Sonja%20-%20Retribution%20150b.jpg

Remove ads