D&D 5E Has Anyone Seen the Following Builds?

Zardnaar

Legend
In an actual real game? Close enough also counts the level doesn't need to be exact

Eldritch Knight 6, Bladesinger 2

Paladin 6/hexblade1 (or any hexblade dip on a charisma class).

Divine Soul xyz, Death Cleric 1

Fighter 2/Wizard xyz

Eldritch Knight 6/Paladin xyz

If you've seen them how did they play out in a real game? I have only seen the divine Soul in action.

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
No. But that is not saying much, I have only seen a dozen builds for the full run of 5e and at least half of those have been one class fighters. Actually, now that I think about, I haven't seen any multi-class PCs

Zardnaar

Legend
No. But that is not saying much, I have only seen a dozen builds for the full run of 5e and at least half of those have been one class fighters. Actually, now that I think about, I haven't seen any multi-class PCs
Cheers I suspect most of them are theory crafting or at least not very common.

Last edited:

Oofta

Legend
I haven't either. We do have a sorcerer/warlock but that's it. One of those cases where someone with access to DDB data could tell you, but I've also only seen a couple dozen builds.

greg kaye

Explorer
I'm surprised not to hear of uses of Fighter 2/Wizard xyz, especially for starts at higher levels.
We had a wizard going with Mountain Dwarf race partly for the medium armour proficiency but I'm surprised that more wizards haven't started with fighter for the armour, con saves and (the strangely applicable to magic) action surge.
(For this I might require something like inheritor background to explain the spellbook of a start with magic initiate feat).

Remove ads