• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anyone written up a halfling rogue?

Zeborah

First Post
I'm running a 4e demo tonight for a couple friends, and I'm sort of throwing together things on a short deadline. One of the players wants to play the classic thief, so I was wondering if anyone's generated a halfling rogue from the preview material. If so, could you point me to where it's been posted? Thanks very much.

rushtong

Explorer
Fidder

Zeborah said:
I'm running a 4e demo tonight for a couple friends, and I'm sort of throwing together things on a short deadline. One of the players wants to play the classic thief, so I was wondering if anyone's generated a halfling rogue from the preview material. If so, could you point me to where it's been posted? Thanks very much.

I don't have search for the forums, but I did download Fidder Rivers when he was posted. A zipped version of him should be attached.

Attachments

• Fidder Rivers.pdf.zip
    279.5 KB · Views: 87

rushtong

Explorer
You're welcome!

Glad to be of help! Our 4E testing group has not used him, so I don't know how he'll play. We have used Varis Darkstrider, the elf rogue that was also posted in some thread a while back, and his player is having fun with him at the moment.

keterys

First Post
I didn't know about the new stat point system at the time (so I used 3.5 point buy) and there's some minor errors due to misunderstandings we had about halfling bonuses, but nothing is off by more than 1 so it should be close enough.

Here's the original thread I posted it in and some RP tips for each of the pregens (including him) that I'd put together for when my group was doing our pregen playtest.

Remove ads