hasbro ceo gets recognition from marketwatch

Traycor

Explorer
(Alternatively, while Hasbro doesn't hold film rights for D&D, they do retain the rights to the specific subbrands, such as DL and FR. So maybe there's a movie future there.)

At this point, that looks like a very good thing to me :lol:

Brian Goldner did an interview a few days ago about the various Hasbro movies here.

Last edited:

The Little Raven

First Post
Apparently something about the way they dramatized that struck you as inappropriate?

The hair-over-the-one-eye thing. It makes me want to smack him in the mouth.

I don't mind the dark-side-of-Peter-Parker element, as that's a key story element in the black suit/Venom storyline, but a lot of what seemed like it should have been anger and rage was just petulant narcissism.

Last edited:

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Eh I go back and forth on that one... I think the transfer to DVD bleached out some of the contrast a bit. So in some parts where you're supposed to be able to at least see the protagonists a bit (enough to knwo what they're doing) end up making you sometimes think huh wtf are they doing?

Blu-ray version of "The Descent" is much better. Check that one out. Also- watch the original ending. It's much better than the one shown in theatres.

Scribble

First Post
Blu-ray version of "The Descent" is much better. Check that one out. Also- watch the original ending. It's much better than the one shown in theatres.

Don't have a blue ray player... Not really feelin the price tag at the moment. :S

Yeah I saw both endings. :)

Traycor

Explorer
Here is an interesting quote from that article I linked to.
What are some of your duties as a producer?
GOLDNER: My first job, in effect, was to help put together the team and the studios that would turn Transformers into a major motion picture.

So it sounds like Brian Goldner was the one that got the entire creative team together. Very impressive.

Remove ads