• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you ever searched the net on your EN World Handle?

Torm

Explorer
Cyberzombie said:
My real name turned up a physicist with the same name. Not so odd, until you realize I started off as a physics major in college. If I had stayed with it, there would be TWO physicists with the same exact name. Talk about awkward...
Uncertainty Principle, and all that - maybe they are both you NOW. One that stayed, one that didn't. I wouldn't ever contact them if I were you - might collapse the waveform. :D

Aside from the obvious, Torm is an international shipping company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and TORM is the stock ticker abbreviation for a mineral company in Texas.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Torm said:
Uncertainty Principle, and all that - maybe they are both you NOW. One that stayed, one that didn't. I wouldn't ever contact them if I were you - might collapse the waveform. :D

Aside from the obvious, Torm is an international shipping company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and TORM is the stock ticker abbreviation for a mineral company in Texas.

Which I betcha you had your sticky fingers dabbling in...... :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads