• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you ever searched the net on your EN World Handle?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Did you know Hand of Evil is a Everquest clan and they even refer to themselves as HoE, there is a book title Right Hand of Evil, then we start getting into my post. :(

Zappo

Explorer
Zappo gets a lot of hits for all sort of stuff. But that's nothing compared to my RL surname, which as an Italian word can indicate a make of car (by Volkswagen IIRC), two major geographic zones, one the country's major political formations, a sport, a type of clothing, an electromagnetism concept, or a sweet. It's also the surname of a major historical figure (to which AFAIK I'm not related). Luckily, I've grown numb to the puns.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
There aren't a lot of Jdvn1's on the 'net. I think I'm the only one. At least I was last time I checked.

JimAde

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
There aren't a lot of Jdvn1's on the 'net. I think I'm the only one. At least I was last time I checked.
I think I'll go register under the name Jdvn1 on about 20 message boards and post like crazy. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
While Rystil and Arden (particularly Arden) get some hits by themselves, Rystil Arden gets nothing but posts from me on ENWorld or the Necromancer boards.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads