• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you ever searched the net on your EN World Handle?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I use the same name everywhere, so I just turn up myself.

Apparently there are no other Jeremys out there that are also fans of the Simpsons and whose favorite music is trance. (it's a play on the "DiscoStu" character from that show).

A long time ago I used to use a character from a novel, "The Deadman" from the Garrett PI books. That showed up in a lot of places. Lots of Grateful Dead fans liked it, too, which is why I eventually stopped using it.

IronWolf

blank
Does searching after seeing the title of the thread count? 11,500 hits on Google, very few of which have anything to do with me!

Turns out there was a buggs bunny ep with Sir Osis of the Liver. Buggs gets hit on the head with an apple and dreams he's in King Aurthers court or some such thing. :D

Plus a bunch of stuff that's me in posting to differnt spots.

I also found a sirosis posting on some boards called,Starbase delta. Guys obviously a wannabe. :p

Finally there seems to be a book titled, The effects of Alchahol by Sir Osis of Liver. Does that make me a published auther? :lol:

Greylock

First Post
Search me and ya get six or seven pages of a "mountain" in New England. But I do eventually turn up, which is neat, considering my handle isn't as unique as some folks.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Greylock said:
Search me and ya get six or seven pages of a "mountain" in New England. But I do eventually turn up, which is neat, considering my handle isn't as unique as some folks.

Considering mine's partially unique. :cool:

Goblyn

Explorer
I'm replying just to reply, because I don't think my name comes up at all ... wait. Make that the opposite. Un-pointy and all that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads