• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you ever searched the net on your EN World Handle?

der_kluge

Adventurer
I imagine that any searches I do for "die kluge" are only going to yield references to obscure German opera, and me.

And lots of German sites.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Jdvn1 said:
There aren't a lot of Jdvn1's on the 'net. I think I'm the only one. At least I was last time I checked.

By contrast, I got "approximately" 12,800,000 hits when I Googled "Rel".

"Relinsingersonlyer" (the character name that is the origin of my handle) got 0 hits.

Thus is the Yin and Yang of life (as I'm growing fond of saying ;)).

(It's enough to make you chunder, isn't it?)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
die_kluge said:
I imagine that any searches I do for "die kluge" are only going to yield references to obscure German opera, and me.

And lots of German sites.

A girl as clever as you is bound to get some more noteriety before long. Just be patient.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rel said:
By contrast, I got "approximately" 12,800,000 hits when I Googled "Rel".

"Relinsingersonlyer" (the character name that is the origin of my handle) got 0 hits.

Thus is the Yin and Yang of life (as I'm growing fond of saying ;)).

(It's enough to make you chunder, isn't it?)
That's because "rel" isn't a random assortment of letters! Try googling...
rel -religion -religious -mongrel

You get a lot fewer hits.
( :p )

Cyberzombie

Explorer
There are lots of people running around with my handle. I'm just the only one who hangs on D&D boards.

I think the weirdest thing I found was this:

http://forums.rpghost.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Look at the description for the House Rules forum. I haven't had the title of "King of House Rules" since way back on the old Noahboards. Whoever wrote that is *old* skool. Not to mention that I don't think I ever actually posted on RPGHost.

Ghostwind

First Post
You get all kinds of stuff with mine. But I've been using this handle back when AOL and Prodigy were the only two real Internet providers available...

Henry

Autoexreginated
Almost as pointless as Darkness', searching for my name on Google produces 89 million, 100 thousand hits.

Searching for Henry + ENWorld, however, produces 5,870 hits, the second entry produces my real name for all to see. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads