Hawkeye Disney+ Limited Series (spoilers)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Hard to say. All I know for sure about the timeline is that No Way Home Far From Home is June/July 2024 and Hawkeye is Dec 2025, so there is about a year and a half for a lot of stuff to happen/fit into the timeline.
I have not seen Spider-Man No Way Home yet, but judging from the ending of Spider-Man Far From Home and the Halloween decorations in the trailer, I believe Spider-Man No Way Home is set sometime in/around/between July and November 2024.

Hawkeye is set in December 2024. In episode 5, there is a Christmas party invitation on Kate's corkboard that has 2024 on it.

Bolares

Hero
I have not seen Spider-Man No Way Home yet, but judging from the ending of Spider-Man Far From Home and the Halloween decorations in the trailer, I believe Spider-Man No Way Home is set sometime in/around/between July and November 2024.

Hawkeye is set in December 2024. In episode 5, there is a Christmas party invitation on Kate's corkboard that has 2024 on it.
I've seen a headline that Hawkeye is after No way home, but didn't click on it because I'm terrified of spiderman spoilers.

pukunui

Legend
Episode 5 really confused me re: timing because the flashback started in 2018 and then indicated it was "5 years later" (i.e. 2023) after Yelena un-snapped ... but then didn't give any indication as to how much time had passed between that point and the "current day" in NYC.

Bolares

Hero
Episode 5 really confused me re: timing because the flashback started in 2018 and then indicated it was "5 years later" (i.e. 2023) after Yelena un-snapped ... but then didn't give any indication as to how much time had passed between that point and the "current day" in NYC.
I understood the 5 years later as showing the 5 years between infinity war and endgame, not between endgame and hawkeye.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

Yeah Spiderman Far From Home happened roughly between June 20th, 2024, and July 10th, 2024, so the happenings in the new Spiderman starts mid-late July and might overlap with Hawkeye (the Rogers Musical sign is seen in a Spiderman trailer too)

Hawkeye starts December 19 2024

Rune

Once A Fool
Never under estimate the importance of a good "spotter."
Hawkeye hands out so many assists between his trick shots, they must be bonus actions. On top of that, he’s fully capable of inspiring someone back into a fight (as seen in Age of Ultron).

Hawkeye is the party cleric, and he’s loaded up on buff spells.

(Or, in 4e, probably a Ranger/Warlord hybrid.)

Remove ads