Hawkeye Disney+ Limited Series (spoilers)

Staffan

Legend
Will we maybe have Stature in the movie too?
I was going to say no, at least not as Stature given that the actress who played Cassie Lang in Ant-Man and Ant-Man & The Wasp is only 13. But apparently they recast the character with a lady who's 24 (and yet another actress played her in Endgame), so it's very possible. I'm guessing there's some quantum stuff going on with her age.

I was going to say no, at least not as Stature given that the actress who played Cassie Lang in Ant-Man and Ant-Man & The Wasp is only 13. But apparently they recast the character with a lady who's 24 (and yet another actress played her in Endgame), so it's very possible. I'm guessing there's some quantum stuff going on with her age.

The character of Cassie is 7 years older at the time of Hawkeye than she was in Ant-Man & the Wasp.

Well, that was intense. How Kate got into the building made me think of The Bourne Identity, where Marie instead of following Jason's complicated plan just goes up and asks for the information.

Davies

Legend
"I guess I'm going to just gonna have to trust everyone at this table to --" Oh, you are totally bad news, lady.

The ice packs scene does a great job of communicating how much Clint is too old for this naughty word without saying the deadly words.

I bet this is the first time he's ever talked about this with anyone.

God bless all smart young women; if we manage to get ourselves out of this hole, it will be because of them.

Oh God, even Kate's AUNT has something with that slogan?!

Anybody else think she's not getting that bag back?

Oh, but Kate has AWESOME social engineering skills!

Ms. Belova. We've missed you.

And he probably really thinks it is, too.

Bolares

Hero
She appears in endgame. She didn't disappear with the snap, so she is 5 years older than she was in ant man and the wasp. And by movie 3 some more years will have passed.

She appears in endgame. She didn't disappear with the snap, so she is 5 years older than she was in ant man and the wasp. And by movie 3 some more years will have passed.

Ant-Man 3 should take place after Hawkeye, if the rumors of Kate being in the movie end up being correct. Hawkeye is a little over two years after Endgame. Also, a third actress was cast to play Cassie in Ant-Man 3 to keep up with the aging of the character.

Remove ads