Hawkeye Disney+ Limited Series (spoilers)

Not what some people were expecting, but I guess that wraps it up nicely. I wonder if we'll ever find out more. It also looks like Jack really was a red herring.

Ha ha! Yes. It was fun to see that in full.

So do we think that was the last we'll see of the big guy? I haven't seen Daredevil, but it seems like Kingpin had some supernatural strength and toughness. Could he have survived a bullet to the face? Will he return to plague Maya in Echo? Only time will tell, I guess!

I was very satisfied with Yelena and Clint's confrontation. That went exactly how I was hoping it would. I'd love to see them team up in the future (along with Kate) sometime.
That was the second funniest thing from the episode Jack's sword-fighting heroic lol

It wasn't the FULL musical, but just the battle of new york (I had hoped for a cameo of old cap sitting in the crowd watching)

He'll come back with an eye patch because of course!

And the funniest bit naturally goes to Yelena's interactions with Kate (again)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
So do we think that was the last we'll see of the big guy? I haven't seen Daredevil, but it seems like Kingpin had some supernatural strength and toughness. Could he have survived a bullet to the face? Will he return to plague Maya in Echo? Only time will tell, I guess!

We never did see the shot...

Anyway, I had never seen the previous Kingpin appearances before. Now I almost want to see "L&O: Birth of a Kingpin".

I was very satisfied with Yelena and Clint's confrontation. That went exactly how I was hoping it would. I'd love to see them team up in the future (along with Kate) sometime.
Amen!

Thomas Shey

Legend
Unless I'm forgetting something from Daredevil (and to be fair, I never saw the last season), Fisk seemed at least borderline superhuman in a way he'd never seemed in the Netflix show.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Unless I'm forgetting something from Daredevil (and to be fair, I never saw the last season), Fisk seemed at least borderline superhuman in a way he'd never seemed in the Netflix show.
In the Comics Wilson Fisk has no 'superpowers' but is incredibly strong and durable, most of his bulk is muscle and he's a skilled martial artist (including sumo wrestling). The Netflix FIsk emphasized his brutality and focus that made him inured to pain but was still 'realistic', whereas this version seems a bit too Disney villain, with the apparent invunerability to arrows and ugly floral shirt (Netflix Fisk was a sharp dresser who'd never wear that shirt) (edit: also remembered in Netflix his suits are armoured (Kevlar weave?), so maybe his floral shirt is armour and blocked Kates arrow?)

I don't think he's really dead though, it would be pointless for Disney to bring back DOnofrio just so they could kill him in his first outing - plus it was off screen so it didnt happen :)

Other than that I did like the episode, Yelena Kates fight through the offices was fun, but really Kate should have been injured jumping out that window. Great to see the Trick Arrows being made.

I did like the Musical Number at the end but would have liked to see what Yelena did for Christmas too

the Sheild Logo and Agent 19 imprint on the watch was a cop out, what kind of good Secret Agent wears a watch that advertises who their employer is?

Last edited:

Marc Radle

Legend
Isn’t that more how he was in the comics? I recall covers showing him lifting a car to throw at someone, etc.

Remove ads