Hawkeye Disney+ Limited Series (spoilers)

What’s the next Marvel Disney+ show on the schedule? Ms Marvel?

I presume that will start around the time The Book of Boba Fett finishes.

Everything has been pushed back, same as the movies. So far, Ms Marvel is listed as Summer 2022, and the other announced shows are just 2022, or later, with no more details. We also know a 2nd season of What If? is coming, and probably already finished in production, so we may get that as the next MCU show. Or they may give us two Star Wars shows in a row, maybe the 2nd season of The Bad Batch.

It has a salmon-pink face in both shots. In the first one it just has some metallic reflections of red light.

Well, whether is was just a trick of the light or something, naming her Agent 19 on the back of the watch makes Laura as Mockingbird. That just leaves the question of whether she is the only Mockingbird and Agents of SHIELD is finally shown as non-canon, or if she retired and passed the codename on to Bobbi Morse.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Well, whether is was just a trick of the light or something, naming her Agent 19 on the back of the watch makes Laura as Mockingbird. That just leaves the question of whether she is the only Mockingbird and Agents of SHIELD is finally shown as non-canon, or if she retired and passed the codename on to Bobbi Morse.
Yeah I first thought that was quite a slap down for AoS and a 👋 in the face of Adrienne Palicki, but if MCU Mockingbird is a designation like Black Widow then Bobbi Morse (Also called Agent 19) might still be active and off in the UK.

as for the 2022 TV Lineup
Ms. Marvel, in Summer (July?)
Then Moon Knight,
She-Hulk
Nick Fury for Secret Invasion.
Werewolf By Night gets a Halloween special
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
The pattern has been 6 episode ‘seasons”

Ryujin

Legend
Yeah I first thought that was quite a slap down for AoS and a 👋 in the face of Adrienne Palicki, but if MCU Mockingbird is a designation like Black Widow then Bobbi Morse (Also called Agent 19) might still be active and off in the UK.

as for the 2022 TV Lineup
Ms. Marvel, in Summer (July?)
Then Moon Knight,
She-Hulk
Nick Fury for Secret Invasion.
Werewolf By Night gets a Halloween special
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
The pattern has been 6 episode ‘seasons”
I'm really looking forward to seeing what Tatjana Maslany does with "She Hulk." Anyone who has watched "Orphan Black" knows what a phenomenal actress she is.

Stalker0

Legend
That's an example of how you do that sort of thing; show an honest connection between two characters, who have a love of a third in common. BvS pulled it out like a Bat Shark Repellent out of a utility belt, but without the irony.
Honestly the moment by itself was likely not enough to stop Yelena. Afterall, she's a spy, she knows that someone who knows you perfectly well one day could betray you the next. The idea that Hawkeye knew about Natasha's life and past means nothing in terms of whether he could have killed her.

I think its more that Yelena was looking for reasons not to kill. I mean this whole time she has been taking her time with this hit, and even in fights with Hawkeye never showed really killer aggression. And so that whistle was a moment that let her stop and consider, and it worked out pretty well.

A pretty good finale. It hit this perfect level of comicbooky over-the-topness that managed to be simultaneously absurd, thrilling, earnest, and heartfelt. It also cleared up most of the loose strings while leaving a couple hanging for future endeavors. It doesn't supplant WandaVision as my favorite D+ show but it's up there.

New game: we saw how Clint reacted to Rodgers the musical. How do you think other MCU characters (living or less so) would react?

Ant-Man: Just vibing to the music.
Iron Man: "I saves New York from being nuked and snapped Thanos out of existence but sure let's make a musical about Rodgers."
Capt America: "That's America's musical."
Black Panther: "Wakanda nonsense is this?"
Hulk: Same cringey feeling he experienced seeing himself during Endgame.

Ryujin

Legend
A pretty good finale. It hit this perfect level of comicbooky over-the-topness that managed to be simultaneously absurd, thrilling, earnest, and heartfelt. It also cleared up most of the loose strings while leaving a couple hanging for future endeavors. It doesn't supplant WandaVision as my favorite D+ show but it's up there.

New game: we saw how Clint reacted to Rodgers the musical. How do you think other MCU characters (living or less so) would react?

Ant-Man: Just vibing to the music.
Iron Man: "I saves New York from being nuked and snapped Thanos out of existence but sure let's make a musical about Rodgers."
Capt America: "That's America's musical."
Black Panther: "Wakanda nonsense is this?"
Hulk: Same cringey feeling he experienced seeing himself during Endgame.
Shuri - They're using wires? WIRES?!
Natasha - I do *NOT * land like that.
Thor - I am not that puny. And my hair is... better.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Honestly the moment by itself was likely not enough to stop Yelena. Afterall, she's a spy, she knows that someone who knows you perfectly well one day could betray you the next. The idea that Hawkeye knew about Natasha's life and past means nothing in terms of whether he could have killed her.

I think its more that Yelena was looking for reasons not to kill. I mean this whole time she has been taking her time with this hit, and even in fights with Hawkeye never showed really killer aggression. And so that whistle was a moment that let her stop and consider, and it worked out pretty well.

well yes, but thats been her character since she was establshed in the BW movie - she's a fun loving young woman who happens to have a very specific set of skills.
In the movie its the line where she always considered their family to be real and in Hawkeye its portrayed in the interaction between Yelena and Kate. Their fight was great because its made clear that Yelena outclasses Kate during the entire scramble, but she has no intention of hurting Kate, just removing an obstacle.
Even her taking on the role of rescuing the victims of the Red Room displays herfunamental goodness.
Val used revenge on Natasha's killer as a hook to drag her in, but once Yelena got new information her good nature asserted itself and the Whistle became carthasis, she can put Natasha to rest, knowing thay she chose to die to save everyone

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases