Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
With the besalisk yanking him away from Mir, Mack lets his hand brush along the female scout's shapely posterior before being pulled from her reach.
OOC: Spot roll because Sloor is concentrating on other things: 1d20+3=11. Success.
Weirdly enough, that triggers a familiar mental track - a dry internal chuckle/head shake and the thought: Typical Mack... Which is a real problem when you're trying to keep your mad on!

«In the corridor:
Mack jerks a thumb over his shoulder in Mir's direction, "Well, I was trying to help Mir have a good excuse to not drink. Copping a feel is a just a bonus. Are you jealous or something?"
"I-" Sloor frowns, snarls, goes to say something, his expressions magnified by drink, before wiping all that off the metaphorical table with a sweep of his lower left: "Well stawp it. She can hawld her frekking drink just fine awn her awn, alright?"

His teeth are just a *little* bit tight.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

The leader of the guards gives a slight smile as he continues the game.
OOC: Uh, am I still rolling for Three Tops? Alrighty then: 1d20=11 vs Darius's 10...
"You drink now, black guy," grins Three Tops as his fellow (conscious) guard shakes his shoulder in celebration, letting out a few weirdly high-pitched yips in the process!

(Even the other guard yips drunkenly back once from the depths of whatever hallucination he's having. :))

<Response Darius?>

[sblock=Three Tops Round #4 LDS roll]1d20=19[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack looks disappointed, "Come on, buddy. I have not gotten any action at all this venture and I have been behaving myself real good. She is giving in now and you are really messing with my chances."

"Besides, with my hands full holding Mir, I don't have to drink any much more myself either."

The soldier is still not sure what the big deal is as he tries to persuade his friend to lay off.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius gives a weak smile.

"Heh, ya got me that time," he says, grimacing as he knocks back the drink.

OOC: As I'm too lazy to go back and check the rules :), do I need to roll or is it a drink attack vs. Fort, or what?

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Booze Attack! vs. Fort 15

Darius downs his drink with a shudder.

"Hope I don't have to do that too often," he says grimly. He's not, it has to be said, coming across as an amiable drinking buddy, more a socially awkward puritan. "Okay guys, let's go again. I'm more determined to win than ever now I've tasted this poor quality booze."

Darius recalls with a twinge of annoyance that the plan was for Mack and Sloor to do the drinking, He glances over to where they are having their conflab, and almost absent-mindedly offers up the winning hand. He smiles and shrugs at the guards.

OOC: That UTF roll adds +5 to the RPS roll, by my calculations.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

"Come on, buddy. I have not gotten any action at all this venture and I have been behaving myself real good. She is giving in now and you are really messing with my chances."

"Besides, with my hands full holding Mir, I don't have to drink any much more myself either."
Well, if his teeth were tight before, you could just about crack ball bearings between Sloor's jaw right about now. His words are ever so carefully enunciated, voice a little hoarse, "The pawint awf nawt drinking, Mack, is saw you DAN'T daw anything stupid... Doing sawmething stupid saw you don't drink kind awf defeats the *frekking* purpawse." (He blinks: Is that what's bothering him? Well, it's logical enough anyway.)

possum

First Post
The leader of the guards shakes his head as he loses the toss yet again. "How in the Wastes are you getting so damned lucky?" he slurs slightly.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack blinks a few times confused, "I thought stupid was killing the guards. My feeling up Mir is nothing like that. If anything, it helps distract them from paying attention to the gambling."

"I think you should be happy for that. We might want to get back and make sure everything is going okay."

However, he makes no move to return since this discussion is also serving to prevent them from needing to drink more as well.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Remove ads