Help a Gamer Out: Streaming Recommendations for Self Isolation

Zardnaar

Legend
I liked Fauda, Tyrant and Messiah are sort of similar (gritty, politics, religion). Homeland I like although wasn't a fan of the middle seasons (3-5 or so). They weren't outright terrible just season 1&2 were really good IMHO.

apktech

First Post
On the off chance that you do wish to get a top notch participation of Spotify, at that point you have to pay an expense of $10 every month. In India, the sum is very low. On the off chance that you do cherish tuning in to music on the web and your family wants Spotify Mod APK to do it so.

nirmalsingh

Villager
On the off chance that you do wish to get a top notch participation of Spotify, at that point you have to pay an expense of $10 every month. In India, the sum is very low. On the off chance that you do cherish tuning in to music on the web and your family wants GBWA APK to do it so.
I'd say that sum is quite high For an Average Indian. We barely pay that much for our dairy needs for the month here :LOL:

Zardnaar

Legend
I'd say that sum is quite high For an Average Indian. We barely pay that much for our dairy needs for the month here :LOL:

They charge different rates in different countries.

Steam iirc you used to be able to get the Russian steam and but the games at about 1/3rd to 1/5th the price of normal steam.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Wow. This thread is really hard to follow.

I’d recommend the Harley Quinn animated series on HBO Max. Surprisingly awesome.

If you’re looking for a serious time waste, they also have all of the South Park seasons; revisiting them in light of out current debates is interesting.

Doom Patrol- very good!

Remove ads