Help! Can't unsubscribe from threads

Zander

Explorer
Hello, Mods,

I'm being bombarded with e-mails telling me that a thread to which I contributed has received a response and what the response is, usually two e-mails per response. It's clogging my inbox. I tried changing my settings at EN World and using the unsubscribe link in the e-mails but keep getting the following error message: "An invalid threadid or forumid was specified". It's getting annoying and I'm trying to resist the temptation of adding EN World to my blocked e-mail list. Please help.

Thanks,

Zander

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
When I got those emails, I turned off "Enable Notification of posts in a thread you participated in." You can find that under the bell icon on the top bar (see "settings" at the top right of the pull down) or under your user settings.

Hope that works!

Zander

Explorer
When I got those emails, I turned off "Enable Notification of posts in a thread you participated in." You can find that under the bell icon on the top bar (see "settings" at the top right of the pull down) or under your user settings.

Hope that works!

Thanks, freyar. Appreciated. I tried your suggestion. Hopefully, that will do it. Let's see. ;)

Morrus, Thanks for the offer. Perhaps freyar's method works. I'll give you a shout if the problem persists.

Zander

Storminator

First Post
Similarly, I've lost interest in a thread I posted to. How do I stop getting notifications for that thread? I don't want to turn off all thread notifications - just that one. How do I do that?

Thanks,
PS

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There should be a toggle in each thread, but it seems to have vanished! I'll see what I can find out.

Remove ads