DMs Guild Help me decide what DMs Guild project to develop next!

Panfilo

Existential Risk
Hello hello!

You may recall me as the guy who made Last Stand: A Worthy Death (2018) and/or Wild Magic for Every Class (2020)! I'm currently workshopping a few different ideas for a potential follow-up product, and have put together a 1-minute mini-survey to help narrow things down.

Check it out, and feel free to comment in this thread with any poignant thoughts. I kept it to 5 choices to keep things quick and get a higher response rate. I think letting other players guide my work will be really rewarding. Cheers!!

Last edited:

R_J_K75

Legend
Took your survey. Theres been quite abit of discussion on these boards on spells and one thing that comes to mind every time I post on one is how spells have evolved or devolved over the editions. I know its not on your list but I think a product that compared some spells over their history along with some commentary would be cool. I'd be interested in a product like this. Just a suggestion.

10th level spells for me. I'll always be a DM at heart and deciding what magic exists within a world and thinking of how that impacts things is fun. The others were certainly interesting too, but they didn't get my gears spinning in the same way.

R_J_K75

Legend
10th level spells for me. I'll always be a DM at heart and deciding what magic exists within a world and thinking of how that impacts things is fun. The others were certainly interesting too, but they didn't get my gears spinning in the same way.
9 levels always seemed so arbitrary. Turn it up to 11.

To 11.gif

Remove ads