• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find an online game-running aid

Kealios

Explorer
There is an advertiser, I THINK on this site, that has a website to help with running your RPG. It seemed D&D-centric, but maybe not? I think it also mentioned offering a place to put your Wiki for your world...

But I cant find it! Oyster, or Crystal...something. Any ideas?

The Shaman

First Post
I have an Obsidian Portal wiki fo my Flashing Blades campaign and I'm very, very happy with it.

The ability to hyperlink everything together, connecting people, places, organizations, and events, is a big help for me in running a sandbox setting. I can tell at a glance who an npc's friends and rivals are, where they can be found, and to which groups they belong, and accessing any of it takes just a click.

Each wiki page includes space for both public, player accessible and private, referee-only information, and whole pages can be made referee-only as well. I have a 'shadow wiki' containing all my referee tools - random generators, lists of names, drop-in locations like taverns and churches, et cetera.

I can't say enough good things about it.

Remove ads