• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find ptolus-like minis

punkorange

First Post
I love all of the miniatures paizo has and plan to get all that they offer. I was wanting some advice on some other ptolus miniatures though. What would be a good suggestion for various factions such as the pale dogs, the town watch, etc.

So far I plan to use warhammer mini's for the ptolus minotaurs and ratmen (skaven), I'll probably use beastmen for the Rhodintors too.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
In the actual Ptolus campaign, Monte used the alchemist faction from Confrontation as the Shuul. General chaos cultists were often Warhammer minis, and yeah, the ratmen were almost always skaven.

Monte also had distinct minis for the sisters of silence and the knights of the pale, but I can't recall which ones. He used a LOT of Confrontation and Citadel minis.

--Erik

punkorange

First Post
Yeah, I get the feeling some ptolus was influenced by warhammer, such as the skaven. I'll look for some confrontation miniatures to go along with the warhammer mini's I have and the ptolus mini's I'll be getting.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads