• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me name my overgod

Torm

Explorer
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
Hewhay ( points for ""getting" this one )
Good job not typing that forwards - probably an instant thread-killer. ;)

How about Ahurzda? Sort of a run-together on the Zoroastrian "Ahura Mazda."

Goblyn

Explorer
Crothian said:
Crothian!!! :D

It works and actually not that far from the truth.....;) :p

Actually, I agree that Crothian totally works ... if not for a god, then for some sort of creature ... or a resident of Crothia; maybe Croth.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Does your world have a name? If so, make The Creator's name the same as the world, or use part of the world name, the root if there could be one, as his name.

Leave him unnamed.

Don't say why, just that he has no name.

Those that persist find out that he HAD a name just that it's been forgotten.

Those that still persist find out she HAD her name purged from all earthly texts (and most unearthly ones) by the ancient races that onced ruled the earth (elves, etc)

Those that really persist find out any who learns the creator gods true name is given great power over creation. (Guess the evil unber-bag guy that's also jut found this out & is gunning for ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER, and who are the only cats that can stop them? Assuming Shaft is busy elsewhere)

Of Name your god Beniffer (as in is sooo dead it ain't ever coming back).

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
Vraille Darkfang said:
Those that still persist find out she HAD her name purged from all earthly texts (and most unearthly ones) by the ancient races that onced ruled the earth (elves, etc)

Those that really persist find out any who learns the creator gods true name is given great power over creation. (Guess the evil unber-bag guy that's also jut found this out & is gunning for ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER, and who are the only cats that can stop them? Assuming Shaft is busy elsewhere)

Instead of elves, make it the tentacled, many-eyed horrorific spawn of a mind-bending inhuman entity at the ends of space swirling to the mad cacophony of daemon-pipes. You know, the ones that were here before all the anthropomorphic sissies showed up.

Hmm...I seem to be stuck on the whole Cthulhu thing today. Good thing exam week is over.

Remove ads