• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Help me with my Cleric

Hello A5e folks.

I just finished my first A5e one-shot/mini-campaign with my group and we are switching DMs for another one-shot/mini-campaign . My build for this game will be a halfling cleric. I want to make this cleric an undertaker/cemetery guardian and healer thus using the balance between life and death as inspiration for RP and motivation etc. Please help me find a deity that fits this juxtaposition. So far I have found Kelemvor as one option but I want a little more link to the life/healing side of things.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Hello A5e folks.

I just finished my first A5e one-shot/mini-campaign with my group and we are switching DMs for another one-shot/mini-campaign . My build for this game will be a halfling cleric. I want to make this cleric an undertaker/cemetery guardian and healer thus using the balance between life and death as inspiration for RP and motivation etc. Please help me find a deity that fits this juxtaposition. So far I have found Kelemvor as one option but I want a little more link to the life/healing side of things.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Are you playing in the Forgotton Realms? If not are you allowed to take any god?

Remove ads