Level Up (A5E) Help me with my Cleric

Hello A5e folks.

I just finished my first A5e one-shot/mini-campaign with my group and we are switching DMs for another one-shot/mini-campaign . My build for this game will be a halfling cleric. I want to make this cleric an undertaker/cemetery guardian and healer thus using the balance between life and death as inspiration for RP and motivation etc. Please help me find a deity that fits this juxtaposition. So far I have found Kelemvor as one option but I want a little more link to the life/healing side of things.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Hello A5e folks.

I just finished my first A5e one-shot/mini-campaign with my group and we are switching DMs for another one-shot/mini-campaign . My build for this game will be a halfling cleric. I want to make this cleric an undertaker/cemetery guardian and healer thus using the balance between life and death as inspiration for RP and motivation etc. Please help me find a deity that fits this juxtaposition. So far I have found Kelemvor as one option but I want a little more link to the life/healing side of things.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Are you playing in the Forgotton Realms? If not are you allowed to take any god?

Remove ads