• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help Needed - Looking for an adventure

Karsten

Explorer
Hi All.

I had read sometime ago an adventure, which I believe was in a dungeon magazine, a small part of it had to do with a waterfall and a secret way to follow.
At this waterfall, if you could find the way, you would go over a "moonbridge" (Selune) and then it was a matter of a few challenges on this bridge till you reach the other end, like for example stay and do not fall etc.

I think it was 2e.

Could anyone happen to maybe identify this adventure?

Thank you all in advance.

aco175

Legend
I did a Google search and found a site that lists all the adventures in a searchable way, but could not find what you describe and now could not find the site to link.

Karsten

Explorer
I am aware of "Archive.org", but my issue is that this thing was a small part of an adventure.
Also, no matter how I tried to look for it via key words, I could not locate the adventure, hence my request to all the people here, in hope that someone could remember it...

Remove ads