• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Help playtest my fantasy stat draft!

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I think I'm leaning Fighter, assuming a decent Strength is left when I get there, although maybe I should coordinate with @Blue . Alternately, if those Wisdoms are getting neglected, maybe Cleric would work.
I grabbed the STR 16 already, if you want the 14 I'll stay away from the floating +2. Alternately, there is the "Gauntlets of Ogre STR, 6 STR" in the goodies pile.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Why doesn't everyone say what they are going for and what they don't need.

Blue: Paladin. Need STR, CHR, CON. Would like non-penalty WIS (Wild 11 fine if others need WIS). Planing on dumping DEX and taking the 8.

(Collected from others)
El-remmen: Ranger/Wizard. Needs everything, but will settle for avg/low CHA and/or DEX.
Fenris-77: Barbarian or DEX Ranger (Gloomstalker). Or cowardly cat monk. Or rogue.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Why doesn't everyone say what they are going for and what they don't need.

Blue: Paladin. Need STR, CHR, CON. Would like non-penalty WIS (Wild 11 fine if others need WIS). Planing on dumping DEX and taking the 8.
Hey bro, I asked, don't blame me for other people. :D

Remove ads