• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help with the 3e character generator

Isgrimnur

First Post
Hello all, I have I problem that I hope someone can help me with. I am currently stationed in Iraq, and trying to get a gaming group going. I had spent several hours before I deployed adding info into my database.pak file before I deployed, and asked my wife to e-mail it, only to find out that she had reformatted the computer because it wasnt working properly. I remember quite some time ago there was a database.pak file posted for use with tons of extra gods, feats excetera added into it. I'm wondering if anybody might know of it, or have some other one they are willing to share, its hard to get a hold of most books and such out here, and that would be a great way to get some extra info, as well as help alot in generating pc's/npc's. If you know of anything, a link posted here or even better, an e-mail at: brian.welker@us.army.mil would be greatly appreciated. I had considered trying some of the other programs such as pcgen but our internet time is very limited here, and the files are way too large to download.

Thank you.

kingpaul

First Post
How quick would a CD mailed to you actually get to you? Don't know the military post system. I'd be willing to burn the PCGen files (and java as well, in case you don't have that) onto a CD for you and mail it out.

Isgrimnur

First Post
Hello again

kingpaul, That would be wonderful if you could do that. As far as the mailing goes, it looks like I will be shifting locations within the next 3 weeks to another base, so my address will change. probably the best bet would be to send it to my wife in germany, if thats not too much trouble, and she can forward it to me once I get an address for the new location. my address in germany is:

Brian Welker
CMR 467 Box 1276
APO AE 09096

Thanks again.

kingpaul

First Post
Dropped the package off at the post office about 2 hours ago. Its up to the USPS now. Hope it gets to you in a timely fashion.

Isgrimnur

First Post
Kingpaul, again thank you very much. all of us out here in Iraq will appreciate the time you took to do this. Its good to see the support out there.

many thanks,

Brian

Remove ads