• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help!

Asmo

First Post
Suddenly I got a white background, instead of the black background I´ve always had from day 1.
How do I change it back? I can´t find anything under profile/settings,but probably I´m missing something.

Asmo

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have NO idea how that happened. And I can't find anything wrong.

I'm completely stumped. This is just weird.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Quick fix:

Go down to the VERY bottom of this page. All the way down. Look left. See the Quick Style changer that isn't labeled but currently says "black"? Change it from Black to White 2. Yes, I know it says White, but it'll make things look a bit better until we figure this out.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Suddenly I got a white background, instead of the black background I´ve always had from day 1.
How do I change it back? I can´t find anything under profile/settings,but probably I´m missing something.

Asmo

I get that occasionally when the board is really slow or hanging. Usually after my browser says it cannot find Enworld.

It usually goes away quickly.

IronWolf

blank
I get that occasionally when the board is really slow or hanging. Usually after my browser says it cannot find Enworld.

It usually goes away quickly.

Ditto: it usually goes away on it's own after I refresh or go to another page in the site.

No, it wasn't that this time. It persisted for 30+ minutes and across four different browsers on two different machines. During that time the site was completely functional, just a white background/theme.

Remove ads