D&D 3E/3.5 Helping Boz with CC 3.5: Converting Dragons.

Krishnath

First Post
Lord Null: It is the one from the Monster Manual, feel free to critique and say your opinion. :D

Shiv: Yes, that would be nasty.

Btw, we need to decide if it is able to cast cleric spells, and in such a case what domains it has access to.

LordNull

First Post
I beleave the steel should be able to cast clerical spells. And some of the domains I would sudgest would be Law,Knowledge,and Healing.And maybe Protection. ;)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Looking at the Steel Dragon's spell-like abilities, place in a campaign, and general personality, I think Knowledge, Protection and Trickery would be pretty suitable.

Demiurge out.

Krishnath

First Post
Since it is of lawful alignment, I don't think trickery fits, will use law instead. Knowledge and Protection is a must.

and I still need a description of the beastie. :D

Shade

Monster Junkie
Here's a description, based on the picture of the greyhawk dragon in the Greyhawk MC appendix.

A blue-gray mane like that of a horse sweeps back from behind the dragon's eyes down its thickly-muscled neck. A matching beard hangs from its chin. It has two backward-curving horns right behind its notstrils, and wings that are wide and sleek. Its long, smooth tail ends in a leaflike blade. The dragon smells like a cooling forge, and its scales have a luster of burninshed steel.

Krishnath

First Post
Pretty darn good, but I'm not sure that the steel has a mane nor a beard, but what the heck, I'll use it anyway :p

Almost finished now, just the final tweakings, the finished steel should be ready monday, and then it's on to the orange! :D

Shade

Monster Junkie
Krishnath said:
Pretty darn good, but I'm not sure that the steel has a mane nor a beard, but what the heck, I'll use it anyway :p

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :) I mentioned the mane and beard simply because they were about the only distinguishing features in the picture from the MC, other than the leaf-like tail blade.

Krishnath said:
Almost finished now, just the final tweakings, the finished steel should be ready monday, and then it's on to the orange! :D

Sweetrock. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases