Helping Out

jaker2003

Explorer
With the battle clearing out, Jace kneels before the dying guard and administers a cure minor wounds spell with a touch, sacrificing his guidance spell. After glancing at the looting dwarf, Jace wipes his staff clean on the guard's sleave and then returns to the party.

BigB

First Post
ooc: 200 experience each for the encounter + 50 experience each for roleplay

Items found looting:

3 coin bags total: 20 gp 32 sp

Chain shirt on ground - they are not cheap after all
3 mdm short swords
3 spears stacked in corner

Bison

First Post
ethandrul said:
The days are lookin' brighter my friend Droogle. Much brighter indeed.

I sure hope so cousin, though after this incident, I hope we find adventure that takes us from the city soon

ethandrul

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
Since I essentially ran off before the looting, I'm willing to take none of the treasure.

nonsense! had they snuck up behind us you would have provided a valuable service-

after pawning the swords and chain shirt we each get 26 gp and 14 silver ( i figure we distribute the copper amongst the servents at the party- and the stable boy)

jaker2003

Explorer
Before leaving, Jace touches Hasin's brow. After a start, Hasin eases as the positive energy infuses his body (this is just flavor, I don't mean to usurp your character).

OOC: Post 21 lists Hasin at 6 damage. Jace sacrifices his shield of faith spell to administer a cure light wounds spell that closes all of Hasin's wounds. Healing Hasin (1d8+1=9)

Jace stands to leave, "I don't want the weapons, my pack is already heavy, but if you see fit, I will happily share the coin with you." Jace continues out to the party.

jaker2003

Explorer
There are shops all over town, most are just NPC's.
I guess you could just disappear for a bit and come back with the money instead?

Remove ads