• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here there be Dragons [Closed]

pathfinderq1

First Post
This sounds like it could be interesting. Still thinking about concepts though. Do you have an idea of what kind of theme/stories we're likely to see? That is, are we looking at Dark-Sun-esque survival, and dodging agents of the rulers whenever we venture into "town", or survival/horror, where we're constantly on the run? Somewhere in between? Or something else entirely? Knowing this kind of thing would help me narrow down the flood of possible character ideas...

JustKim

First Post
Do you still have room? I'd like to play a changeling who shapeshifts into a well-known symbol of the people. Her image as protector of the downtrodden is inherited from her mother, a much better heroine who came before her. My character infiltrated the slave train with plans to play hero, but hesitated too many times and now things are not looking promising.

I prefer to play her as a bard, and definitely on the "good" team should it come to that.

Edit: I could also see her as a hexblade, with a distinctive weapon that she summons as part of her secret hero identity. Either way would be fun!

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Looks like their is interest for a striker and two leader already. Will wait if there is interest for a defender or controller soon before making the character (Hunter or Knight).

Hexblade would have been a changeling, too, by the way.

Almightyfoon

First Post
This sounds like it could be interesting. Still thinking about concepts though. Do you have an idea of what kind of theme/stories we're likely to see? That is, are we looking at Dark-Sun-esque survival, and dodging agents of the rulers whenever we venture into "town", or survival/horror, where we're constantly on the run? Somewhere in between? Or something else entirely? Knowing this kind of thing would help me narrow down the flood of possible character ideas...

The game will start with a very on the run style in themes, from there it shifts to a game of cat and mouse between you and the tyrannies as you become increasingly large thorns in their sides. Thats for the first tier of play, the others will become obvious as we go along.

I like the idea of the hero of the people, especially with a few of the npcs I have planned.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Is there any more room? I'm interested in the setting, sounds like fun! If there is, I'll like to know what roles need filling.

Are 4e Essentials good? I have recently acquire them and they do seem cool to try.

Walking Dad

First Post
Is there any more room? I'm interested in the setting, sounds like fun! If there is, I'll like to know what roles need filling.

Are 4e Essentials good? I have recently acquire them and they do seem cool to try.
Hi, VV!
I hope it is. All my concepts posted here use essential classes.
We have currently two leaders (ardent, bard) and interest in something rogue-like (striker).
I will do either a defender or controller, based on your decision ;)

Almightyfoon

First Post
Hi, VV!
I hope it is. All my concepts posted here use essential classes.
We have currently two leaders (ardent, bard) and interest in something rogue-like (striker).
I will do either a defender or controller, based on your decision ;)

Thanks for handling that WD. Essentials are fine, I still need to get ahold of some copies of those for myself beyond the monster vault. Another leader would be a little much, so any of the other 3 roles are fine.

Remove ads