D&D 5E Here There Be Dragons: Unique Dragons For Your D&D Game!

Meet Syndrathrax the Soul Hoarder, Bezkusmet the Unscaled, Glamdrellyxxana the Gold, Teyladin the Reclaimer, and The Librarian of Orban Tur. Five unique dragons ranging from CR 9 to a mighty CR 27, and a collection of draconic rules and player options, this 28-page softcover book contains brand new wyrm-based material for your 5th Edition game! Each dragon is lovingly detailed over several...

Meet Syndrathrax the Soul Hoarder, Bezkusmet the Unscaled, Glamdrellyxxana the Gold, Teyladin the Reclaimer, and The Librarian of Orban Tur.

Five unique dragons ranging from CR 9 to a mighty CR 27, and a collection of draconic rules and player options, this 28-page softcover book contains brand new wyrm-based material for your 5th Edition game!

Each dragon is lovingly detailed over several pages, with its own description, backstory, illustration, and those all important game statistics!

dragons.png

DnD Warlord

Adventurer
This is the first Kickstarter in a while that has caught my eye. I love the idea of the gold dragon (click the link in OP and read it).

I have to wait to see how my next pay check looks but this may be a buy for me.

I do wonder exactly how the mew inspiration works and if I could do a draconic themed run with it

Remove ads

Remove ads