Here there be Dragons

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Korvash nods, his spear twitching in his hands as his feet shuffle in the the sand.

"Why are they asking about a 'Silk'? Who is that? I don't remember a 'Silk'. Do I...? Should I...?"

The fingers on his right hand work a circle on his right temple.

[sblock=Rolls]Initiative (1d10+2=3)
And I foolishly rolled a d10 and got a 1! But I'll keep it like I would at the table.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Almightyfoon

First Post
Silk is clear of any draconian's and moves to aurora quickly. The group, now mostly together, see the former occupant of the littler rise from beneath a heap of fallen lizardmen. "You DAMN. DIRTY. APES." he spits drawing his swords from their sheaths. "You will pay dearly for your transgressions!"

GM: And combat start! I'll get the nitty gritty up tomorrow. Appologies for my abscense, been hectic with work and school.

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
With flies buzzing around her, and a group of slaves gathering around her, Aurora spits at the draconian slave master who just called them all apes and with eyes of pure hate she spits at the dragoncreature (as she sees them) and yells back, "We're NOT Apes you idiot. We're the Masters now and its time for you to DIE! Everyone, gather round, its time to be FREE!"

[sblock=OOC]
The action with the insect hawk I rolled last time will be directed at this figure who just yelled at us but I'll go by the roll I already rolled so I won't duplicate it.[/sblock]

Almightyfoon

First Post
The dragonborn captain roars in pain as Auroras attack washes over him. In response to his roar, two soldiers come from the train and assist him.

[sblock=map]
combatround1.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initative]You guys are up first, then the monsters[/sblock]

[sblock=Monster Status]Captain: AC: 13 Fort:12 Ref: 14 Will: 12
Dragonborn 1&2 AC 16; Fortitude 13; Reflex 14; Will 14[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Grumi stands up from his prone position and tries to snatch the captains mind. He tries to confuse him into thinking his dragonborn allies are just attacking slaves, and make him attack them furiously.

OOC: Using hypnotism again, vs Captain. If hit, Captain makes a melee basic attack against the nearest dragonborn with a +4 bonus to his attack modifier as a free action.

JustKim

First Post
Cimarron fell back to the north side of the litter and waited for Dragonborn 1 to pass her by. When he was distracted by Silk, she sprang from behind and lunged with her weightless, radiant blade.

"It seems you made an impression, Silk," she spoke barely above a whisper, between the crashes of combat. "Don't keep the lady waiting. Help me to make short work of these brutes."

[sblock=Actions]Move: Moving to F3 or E3, whichever lets me flank with Silk. I'll approach along row 2 to avoid OAs
Standard: Moonfire Blade on Dragonborn 1, with a +2 for flanking (included)[/sblock]

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Mary watched and waited. More and more slaves escaped their bonds in order to join the battle with their captors. Escape seemed easy at this point. The urge to run and leave her fellow slaves to their fate washed over Mary for a moment. After all, she been passing by many damned souls on her way to freedom. Such was the sad world they lived in. But here was something just a little different. A chance to cut loose on those who had whipped her, tortured her, and enslaved her. Now it was payback time. And she was going to fight with extreme prejudice.

[sblock=Actions] Mary is gonna start by using her action point in order to cast eyebite on the dragonborn captain. Then she is going to move to F5 or G5 whichever silk is not in, and use Sly Flourish on Dragonborn #1 (this is assuming he is still alive after Silk and Cimarron have their way with him).
Attacks:
Eyebite = +3 (cha) +2 Combat Advantage (First Strike) = +5 vs will
Damage = 2d6 + 3 (cha) and I am invisible to him next round.
Sly Flourish = +4 (Dex) + 3 (Proficiency) +1 (Weapon Talent) + 2 Combat Advantage (First Strike) = +10 vs AC
Damage = 1d4 + 4 (Dex) + 3 (Cha) + 2d6 (Sneak Attack) + 2 Str (Brutal Scoundrel)

*Edit* It occurs to me that I don't actually know when this encounter officially started, so just in case my First Strike (gain combat advantage if you attack any creatures who have not acted in the encounter yet) is invalidated by the initial entry of the dragonborn here is my backup plan. (I was assuming since they did not attack they haven't officially acted in the encounter yet)

Since I was already hiding, I will do the sly flourish first as a ranged attack instead of melee (stats all the same) and then eyebite the captain after (no combat advantage so +3 instead of +5) and use my move action to hop on another corpse with a weapon on it (preferrably a dagger). As an aside if it turns out #1 had in fact seen me, please redirect that attack to any target who did not, should it be possible. If not I lose the combat advantage, the sneak attack and the strength to damage. [/sblock]

Last edited:

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Feeling his friend tense, - anticipation, drive, care - Korvash gently places his hand on the eladrin's shoulder.
"Let us show them what it feels like..."
His bare feet shifting through the sand, he surges forward, his scars straining against muscle.
He lashes out with his spear and, more importantly, the tempest of emotions inside him. Too fresh from captivity, though, his twisted muscles pull his attack wide.
[sblock=Actions]
Move to K8
Attack Dragonborn Captain with Demoralising Strike
Attack and damage (1d20+6=8, 1d10+4=7)
[/sblock]

Remove ads