Here there be Dragons

Walking Dad

First Post
Erevan Dariel

Erevan moves with the ardent and tries to put his newly found sword to good use.

[sblock=OOC]
Current Stance: Defend the Line

move: to L7
Standard: Base attack
free: Use power strike on hit.
delay until Korwash moves.[/sblock]

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
Seeing the crowd surrounding Dragonborn #1 Aurora feels that her new comrades in their struggle against the oppressive regime is going to take a step up.

She lets her anger fill her as she surges forward and rushes into the midst between the Captain and Dragonborn #2 in her insectform, creating a burst of flashing and fiendish insects all around her.

[sblock=OOC]
Minor Action to Wild Shape into Beast Form.
Move Action to Move to M5.
Standard Action to use Scattered Form, a Close Burst 1 Power
Attacks vs. Reflex
I take half damage from all attacks until the end of my next turn due to Scattered Form (Primal Power)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Almightyfoon

First Post
OOC: Appologies for the delay, midterm crunch. And appologies for the change in map, I lost the original file, but I found map tools coordinate function!

Dragonborn 1 is mobed down before he can act. Dragonborn 2 dodges the burst of Ravens from Aurora and swings his battle axe down at her, but he misses and the axe bites earth.

The captain parries the spear and sword blows swiftly before being caught by the magic. "You dare to take me on blade to blade whelp?" he says to Eraven as he swings down with both of his weapons in a savage strike, catching the Eladrin across the chest.

[sblock=results]Attack Vs. Aurora, whiff. Attack vs. Eraven 18 damage[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
combatround2.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Monster stats][/sblock]

JustKim

First Post
The Heroine had definitely lunged at Dragonborn 1's back, but when the body fell she was not to be found behind it. In peripheral vision there was a flutter of white cloth, and then the Heroine was behind the litter- a ghost on the battlefield.

[sblock=ooc]Dragonborn 1 dropping to 0 HP triggers my Soul Step power. I'd like to teleport to C10 as a free action![/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Erevan Dariel

Erevan ignores the blood pouring from the wound as he readies his next attack...

[sblock=OOC]
HP: 11/29
HS: 11/11

Current Stance: Defend the Line

Standard: Base attack
free: Use power strike on hit.
[/sblock]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Growling - rage,defiance - Korvash washes away the pain - hurt,shock - from the knight before redirecting those towards the captain, focussed with a fierce thrust of his spear.

The attack strikes through and the emotions flood the captain's body,leaving him vulnerable from the shock.

"Strike now,Eraven!"

[sblock=Actions]
Minor = Ardent Surge on Eraven - spend a surge and get extra healing (1d6=2)

Standard = Demoralising Strike
Attack and damage (1d20+6=20, 1d10+4=11)
And Dragonborn Captain takes -2 to all defenses til the end of my next turn
[/sblock]

JustKim

First Post
The Heroine vaulted from behind cover and repeated the same tactic against the captain's second guard- letting Aurora distract this one, and exploiting the element of surprise. The weightlessness of her radiant blade let her slice through the enemy like a fencer at practice, unhindered by such obstacles as armor, scale, and flesh and bone.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Moving from C10 (post-teleport) to C14 along row B to avoid OAs
Standard: Moonfire Blade on Dragonborn 2, with a +2 for flanking (included)[/sblock]

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Mary curses under her breath as all her avenues to strike at her opponents backs become filled by her companions. Luckily her magical attack rendered her invisible against the guard captain for at least the next few seconds. Frustrated by her lack of extra daggers to throw she decides to use a slower method of combat to set the captain up for a world of hurt. Darting around the cart, she launches a quick vicious attack at him in an attempt to break his concentration.

[sblock=OOC] Mary moves to f12 and uses dazing strike on the guard captain. If it hits he is dazed until the end of her next turn.
*edit* The +9 was a typo, she was really hitting at +10. Hopefully his AC stayed the same, cause with Korvash's Demoralising Strike it would bring it down to 11. :heh:
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads