D&D Movie/TV Here's The D&D Movie Trailer!

"Who needs heroes when you have thieves?" The movie arrives March 3rd, 2023. Here's the trailer! When they said it was inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy, they weren't kidding! We have dragons, owlbears, mimics, gelatinous cubes, quips, and more! There was also a clip shown at San Diego Comic Con where the party cast speak with dead, and got to ask five questions. Also, apparently, the...

"Who needs heroes when you have thieves?" The movie arrives March 3rd, 2023. Here's the trailer! When they said it was inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy, they weren't kidding! We have dragons, owlbears, mimics, gelatinous cubes, quips, and more!

There was also a clip shown at San Diego Comic Con where the party cast speak with dead, and got to ask five questions. Also, apparently, the D&D cartoon characters from the 80s have a cameo!

This time I am going to say it seriously, not kidding.

Do you think maybe in the next year we could see a collab D&D: Honor among thiefs and Fortnite to promote the movie? Let's rembember thanks Fortnite some old and forgotten IPs can enjoy a second opportunity, and famous people has become skins in Fortnite.

Other idea in my head is if the "buble" of the superheroes burts, then the replacement may be by the medieval fantasy/sword & sorcery. I guess the key is not the genre but the title itself. For example "Hercules" is a character of domain public, and when somebody says a movie about Hercules, now lot of people imagine the character played by Kevin Sorbo, the show what was the point of origin of Xena the warrior princess. If somebody mention the movie of "Conan the barbarian" we think about Arnold Swcharzenaegger and we forgotten totally the movie with Jason Momoa (and Rose McGowan as a evil sorcerer). Everybody can produce a movie about Robin Hood, but we remember Eron Finn and Kevin Costner. I mean a genre itself, or a famous IP is not enough to produce a true blockbuster. The fun fact is if the producers knew the way, they would do it always for all the titles, and then the audience would get boring and would find a different thing.

Why could work D&D where Warcraft relatively failed?

And let's add the point if this is the "year 0" of D&D cinematographic universe, then Disney should worry too much because a new franchise can become the rival for Marvel and Star Wars.

Remove ads

Remove ads