Voidrunner Here's What The Voidrunner's Codex Box Set Looks Like

Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this boxed set expansion for 5E and Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition.

Here's a sneaky peek at the whole boxed set, which includes the Voidrunner's Codex hardcover, Star Captain's Manual hardcover, Escape from Death Planet softcover adventure, Narrator's Screen, poster maps, and monster and starship tokens! Comes to Kickstarter very soon--click here to follow along!

vrc_box_set.png

Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this boxed set expansion for 5E and Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition.
  • Voidrunner's Codex is a hardcover containing new player options, equipment, psionics, and more!
  • Star Captain's Manual details starships, space travel and exploration, and starship combat--along with rules for building your own starships!
  • Escape from Death Planet is an introductory adventure for character levels 1-3. Can you get off the planet of Ninemoon before the Imperium destroys it?
  • Plus tokens, maps, a Narrator's screen, and more--all in a beautiful slipcase!

c1c32bd2adf95ace02dfa9533b7420c9_original.png

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
That DM screen is gorgeous!

Okay, so I thought this was more sci-fi, but that dragon makes me wonder if it's a bit sci-fantasy.

Ghost2020

Adventurer
Eehhhhh no dragon on the screen, lean less into sci-fantasy. (just my 2 cents)
Otherwise looks fantastic!

I'm super curious how burst fire weapons work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads