Here's What You Can Pre-Order For the DUNE RPG From Next Week

Next Thursday, Modiphius' Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game will be open for pre-orders. Project lead Andy Peregrine shared the list of products available: Standard Edition Corebook (black book) Atreides Collectors Edition Corebook (green book) Harkonnen Collector's Edition Corebook (red book) Corrino Collector's Edition Corebook (purple book) Dune Player's Journal (orange...

Next Thursday, Modiphius' Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game will be open for pre-orders. Project lead Andy Peregrine shared the list of products available:

lighter.jpg

• Standard Edition Corebook (black book)
  • Atreides Collectors Edition Corebook (green book)
  • Harkonnen Collector's Edition Corebook (red book)
  • Corrino Collector's Edition Corebook (purple book)
  • Dune Player's Journal (orange book)
  • Arrakis Dice (sand ones)
  • Arrakis Melange Dice (blue ones)
  • Gamemaster's Toolkit (screen)
Andy confirmed that the Journal will be like the Vampire journal, lots of different types of pages and character/house sheets. The screen will come with a 32 page booklet as well like the other Modiphius screens.

big_atreides_special_edition_cover_10_7_20.jpg
harkonnen_cover_6_7_20_red.jpg

CE_v2_corrino_special_edition_cover_24_6_20.jpg

Esau Cairn

Explorer
Pretty certain that a Dune campaign will be released sometime in the pipeline.
Well, that intent is a given of almost all rpg releases, but hardly helpful to running the game immediately.

The play test scenario was rather space on anything other than basic skill checks and encounters, so we'd hope that the intro scenario following it would have far more to do with the worlds and inhabitants.

I dunno. With the exchange, that's a hundo smackers for a limited edition. Gonna have to pass on a LE. I'll buy the standard when it's out.
Agreed. And £15 for 5 dice/£30 for both sets is a bit shocking to me, even for custom dice (d20s with one logo?).

With Brexit coming into effect in 2021, don’t be surprised if the costs of buying from the UK goes up from where it is now....

And, nope, that wasn’t a political statement, just an awareness of how pricing can change.

Corone

Adventurer
I dunno. With the exchange, that's a hundo smackers for a limited edition. Gonna have to pass on a LE. I'll buy the standard when it's out.
If you like you can preorder the Standard edition as well - on its own or a bundle - and you'll also get the 82 page Corebook preview pdf right now, and the pdf when its out.
If you do go for a bundle the dice are effectively free too. :)

Remove ads

Remove ads