D&D General Hero Forge in Color Is Open For Busniess!

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Might not be news for many, but I just saw Hero Forge 2.0 (for color minis!) is now up for the general public. Here is a quick sample and just thought I'd share.

1601394048549.png

The color plastic minis are $45 USD. Expensive, but maybe for the holidays? :)

Here would be a rendering for my current PC:
1601410982276.png

And an action pose:
1601415738396.png

Last edited:

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
They’re pricey, but what you’re getting for that price is a mini that looks exactly the way you want it to. Sometimes you have a really specific idea in mind for a character and you just can’t find a stock mini that looks quite right, and you know you don’t have the skills and/or supplies to get the colors the way you want them. I got one as a gift from a friend who got it as a Kickstarter reward, and its one of the best looking minis I own. There was no other way I was going to find a suitable mini for a Goliath drunken monk.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I'm wondering what the quality of the paint job ends up looking like. Can someone post a finished piece?
I will probably order one in the next couple weeks, so I'll post what it looks like when it arrives (maybe 3-4 weeks).

I can tell you I ordered one over a year ago for our current game and I am very happy with the mini and its quality. So, I will be curious to see how good the color ones look. I know they will be inferior to someone who can paint it themselves probably, but as I lack the materials, etc. and skill for painting, hopefully it will be nice for me anyway.

I'll keep you posted. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases