Heroes, Inc. : Rasheman

kirinke

First Post
frostrune said:
OOC: I believe Kayla was referring to the criminal element. I though you might enjoy that ;)

ooc:
Well, it wouldn't be the first time Alethia had to infiltrate something. I mean it is a proper rangery thing to do. And the demon probably would enjoy it as well. He gets to play tough and menacing. ;)

Falkus

Explorer
Dyria (and Devan if she wants the assistance) can assess the strength of the Tiger lodge and Milshilar.

Sounds like the best use of her abilities. Dyria wouldn't mind having Devan tag along. It would be best if Dyria kept away from the Thayans, given her rather strong opinions on slavery, and her instinctive and extreme reactions to it.

kirinke

First Post
IC
Yell for help if things go badly, the demon told the others dryly. I'll be keeping a spectral eye and ear out for you all.

Alethia turned towards the Warlock. "Well Murdoch, wanna go see what the local criminal element thinks of this situation?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

frostrune

First Post
OOC: Devan will cast some protective spells before we split up and head out. Can't figure out which right now. It's Valentines Day and I've got some RL obligations to take care of ;)

DM_Matt

First Post
So how are you getting into the city? Scry-teleport? If so, you may need to deal with the fact that the checkpoints probably issue papers, and yu won't have any. Flying past defenses or breaking through the ice and entering through the sewers poses similar problems, but are also posibilities. Are you entering normally? If so, together or separately, and what would your cover story be?

frostrune

First Post
Do we anticipate external checkpoints only or additonal checkpoints within the city? How difficult would be be to simply 'request' papers? Yes, it is annoying that paladins have to do everything legally. :(

Remove ads