D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

tglassy

Adventurer
“If there is a town anymore,” Liam said, reducing his blindfold. He could still see, but the light would give him a headache if he didn’t diffuse it. “I’m not entirely convinced we’re in the same place we were.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Looking in the direction of where the town of Bredon was, you can just barely make out a bit of smoke or haze. It looked like it might be the same location as the town, but it’s hard to tell against the general gray haze. Everything here, any colors, look...washed out.

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"I can't see the town from here. It's too hazy. Either that or there is smoke." Mindra shakes her head. "But look at this sky! That's not natural. Whatever happened to use back in that tower, we are someplace different now. So do we try to rest? Or do we continue to town?"

OOC: Perception: 1D20+8 = [12]+8 = 20

How tired are we? If we continue will we start to accumulate exhaustion?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: Depending on your HP and HD status, and powers, etc, of course, but you don't feel particularly tired. You can't really tell what time of day it is without the sun, but I think maybe an Intelligence check DC 15 would let yo approximate late afternoon (the time tracker above).

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"I can't see the town from here. It's too hazy. Either that or there is smoke." Mindra shakes her head. "But look at this sky! That's not natural. Whatever happened to use back in that tower, we are someplace different now. So do we try to rest? Or do we continue to town?"

Theremin stretches a bit, glad to be outdoor. He caresses Sayine’ neck and says “I wouldn’t mind camping here before we head to townWhat do you think my dear?”
He the adds in jest, “Besides, I need to practice songs of our deeds here, in case someone asks!”

OOC: Theremin’s completely out of spells, a long rest would be welcome

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"Well perhaps we should head towards the town and at least see what we can see."

OOC: KahlessNestor, I don't know why I completely forgot about the status at the top of all your messages. It's super handy to have that information there. Sorry about that.

Mindra is a little low on HP, but otherwise she is fine. So rest or no rest is fine with her.

Remove ads