D&D General Heroes of Myth and Legend

OK, think about what you actually want to do.
Nairni, you got a boar, where did you learn to ride a boar? Alec, who taught you to be a Spellblade?

Last edited:

Gilladian

Adventurer
OK, think about what you actually want to do.
Nairni, you got a boar, where did you learn to ride a boar? Alec, who taught you to be a Spellblade?
Bear, not boar. She recued it in the mountains as a cub and raised it. It carries her because of her short legs. None of her people ride them, but they are sometimes used as guard animals. She takes care of it. She isn’t sure what will happen if she takes it into human towns!

Bear, not boar. She recued it in the mountains as a cub and raised it. It carries her because of her short legs. None of her people ride them, but they are sometimes used as guard animals. She takes care of it. She isn’t sure what will happen if she takes it into human towns!
Yeah, stupid spelling correction, grrrrrr. You have heard that there are boar-mounted dvargen knights. Maybe you'll meet some of them one day! You're kind of hoping they'll accept the bear perhaps? Anyway, what are you doing right now? Where are you?

Yeah, stupid spelling correction, grrrrrr. You have heard that there are boar-mounted dvargen knights. Maybe you'll meet some of them one day! You're kind of hoping they'll accept the bear perhaps? Anyway, what are you doing right now? Where are you?
Don't you have a cousin named Baldir? You heard a rumor he's a boar-knight now.

Ok. Maybe I am looking for him. I also know humans train animals. I would like to meet a human ranger or druid.
OK, so I will then assume, unless you want to correct this impression, that Young Nairni, feeling restless and having some vague ambition (feel free to insert more definite motives here) has decided to head out from home with (does the bear have a name?) and search for a rumored to exist human who understands this bear-thing!

As for Baldir, you know he might be found at Svinheim, a fortress or holding where they apparently train their battle swine. What have you heard about that?

Gilladian

Adventurer
My bear is named Honey. Nairni has a dream of raising and training a cadre of bear rider-warriors, but she is young, she really doesn’t know what real combat is like and might change her mind, since she loves Honey dearly… she thinks Svinheim is far to the north, in the snow-capped peaks of a great black mountain range.

My bear is named Honey. Nairni has a dream of raising and training a cadre of bear rider-warriors, but she is young, she really doesn’t know what real combat is like and might change her mind, since she loves Honey dearly… she thinks Svinheim is far to the north, in the snow-capped peaks of a great black mountain range.
OK. So, do you want to travel that way? You know that the Royal Delve is on the way too, and there is a great Royal Forest nearby.

Remove ads