• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Day [Dawnforge] Part 1: Attack in Ebernath!

Widowmaker

First Post
Looking over at Placid, Kellix will state "Do you think that is the next step. We don't have all the information yet? Although I am not sure what the next step is." Kellix will finish.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Widowmaker said:
Looking over at Placid, Kellix will state "Do you think that is the next step. We don't have all the information yet? Although I am not sure what the next step is." Kellix will finish.

Placid shrugs. "I honestly don't know. Solving mysteries is not my forte. Perhaps the others have some information that will guide our feet?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Starman said:
Lok shakes his head. "I don't need anything. Truthfully, it gets boring around here sometimes and this will occupy me. Come back in a couple of days and I'll let you know what I've found."

The yuan-ti and gnome leave the library and find Targ talking to another ogre. Just as you two approach, he says, "Me better go. Boss be mad if I gone so long." He grins and waves, walking off.
"Bye Grakk!" Targ says with a wave, feeling oddly happy that he had met another of his kind that seemed to be doing well for himself. That could be rare unless you had a good master, or "boss" as Grakk called him.

Later, at the Giant's Tankard, Targ mostly listened to the others. He was not much for intellectual conversations, but he knew better than to tune everything out. Someone might ask him something at any time, and he'd best try to follow the thread of conversation.

"If we not know, and Pan... Pan-fried Odor knows, we go talk them. We not know, and we not find out by drinking. Tried that few times, didn't work," Targ opins at a break in the conversation.

G

Guest 11456

Ellawyn, female gnome shaman & Molly, female wolf

"Thank you Targ. An excellent observation as usual. We should use all sources of information at our disposal as Targ has suggested." The small gnome smiles at the large ogre. Molly meanwhile is curled up near Ella's seat asleep. She appears to be dreaming about chasing something, as her feet twitch as if running.

Starman

Adventurer
After talking for a few minutes the bartender walks over to the table. "You guys the Storm Company? I heard o' you. Next round's on me, eh? Name's Nevin. You need som'in you let me know. Anyway, somebody dropped off a note for you this morning."

He tosses a piece of paper onto the table. It is rolled up neatly and sealed with wax. The impression in the wax appears to be a stylized eye. Opening it, you find a brief message written in an ornate hand.

Members of the Storm Company, I have information for you. Meet me at Archimond's Grove tomorrow night.

Widowmaker

First Post
"Excuse me Nevin." Kellix will state waving the bartender over. "Do you remember you dropped this off? And this 'eye' do you know what it stands for?" Kellix will state to the man.

Starman

Adventurer
"Uhm...I didn' pay much attention," Nevin says. He rubs his scruffy chin and thinks. "I think he was tall guy and had dark hair. I do remember his fingers. They was very long and smooth."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads