• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds- The Hunt Begins

Darkwolf

First Post
"Samonosuke, Thelia said these fae may be able to show us the way out of this plane. There are portals down here that lead to other places and that they might know the way to one."

Deedlit

First Post
I think you should ask questions, that would help us escape this hunt. This world does seem interesting though, and I would like to stay here for some time before returning to my home.

Last edited:

[color=sky blue]Yuna only smiles at the others comments, "Whatever you ask, it may seem best that I shall not be near, for I believe our enemy is watching us now." Yuna kindly steps away and attempts to enjoy more of the fae's merry-making until the master gets bored with watching.[/color]

graydoom

First Post
"I say we ask where to find powerful and destructive spells! And then ask if I could burn this forest down!"

"And I already can tell you the meaning of life... its learning how to burn things better and brighter every day!"

"Would you mind if I allow my friends to ask their own questions? I will allow Black Mage, Deedlit, and Yuna one question each on my part. Do you have a room for me to stay in -I am beginning to feel nausious even after recovering from that horrible blow..."

(Note: Leaving Tuesday... maybe my character can just be "sick" for an extended vacation... maybe even that could provide a plot hook or something.)

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia wonders if the people that have been given the right to ask questions are ever going to ask them.

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
After pondering for quite some time, Deedlit puts her thumb up and begins to speak

Now that I've finally figured out what to ask, Why do the Unseelie hold this hunt in the first place?

graydoom

First Post
. o 0 (Hmmmm... I could ask something that would benefit the party... but those fools would undoubtedly be unable to comprehend the answer....)

His decision easily made, Black Mage asks his question.

"Where do you keep the real spells? The stuff I've found in my travels is child's play!"

Remove ads