Heroes Unlimited (Ollie Team)

Paper_Bard

First Post
Alright Ollie, here's your thread.

You awake to find yourself enveloped in inky blackness. You are laying down on a hard, metal surface. When you raise your head, you bump it on more metal. It appears you are encased in a metal prison of sorts. Your heartrate quickens as you start to panic. The air you breath is dank and musky, with the stench of death about it. You can't remember anything. Not your name, your hometown, nothing.

Bits of muffled voices reach your ears, reverberating oddly of your cold prison.
"....he's fried then?"
"....gov....says....don't ask."
"...we'll cut him....friday."

You can hear muffled footsteps as you guess whoever was talking leaves. As you look down your body, you can see small opening just below your feat, where a bit of white light is streaming in.

What do you do?

Paper_Bard

First Post
As you reach down with your hands, you grasp onto the opening and pull. You hear the cruching of metal as your hands sink into the hard steel just as you pull. You feel a woosh of air as you are propelled outwards into the light. A large clanging noise erupts form underneath you as you are flung on the ground. The bright lights momentarily blind you.

Paper_Bard

First Post
You shake your head in confusion, squinting at the harsh light. Eventually your eyes adjust, and you find yourself in a cold, steel room. You're not sure how you knows this, but you have a sinking feeling that you've been here before. This place is obviously a morgue, what with the dead body covered in linen on one of the tables to your right. There are two steel doors, one to your right, and one behind you.

ollie-oop

First Post
I slowly walk as I adjust to the light and try to gather my thoughts and balance. I go to the door on the right, carefully inching the door open to see what's on the other side.

Paper_Bard

First Post
It appears to be a supply room. You might be able to find a suitable weapon here, though you ahve no idea why you think you need one, you just do.

ollie-oop

First Post
I don't know what I'm looking for or why, but there is an anciousness and instinkt that seems to guide me to a pack of 8 inch metal mixing sticks and a 3 foot long hose with metal threads at either end. I hide them under the coat I found and I carefully head towards the other door.

Paper_Bard

First Post
OOC:
Interesting. A plan?

IC:

You manage to find what you were looking for. You also passed by a rather long serrated blade, but something inside told you you didn't need it.

You find the other door to be locked.

The lights flicker for a bit, before going out completely. Oddly, you find yourself able to see in black and white despite the darkness.

ollie-oop

First Post
Confused by the increased strength, and now my strange night vision, I take a second to think about what's happened. I'm not at all comfortable with the way things look. I need to get out of here! I listen at the door to see if I can hear anyone. If I don't hear anything, I will try to pull the metal doors open. If there are people, I will wait to see if they come to check on me, with the power being out and all. If I'm that important, they'll come check on me.

Remove ads