• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Unlimited (Ollie Team)

Paper_Bard

First Post
The door appears to give way as you wrench it open. Before you is linoleum-floored hallway, kind of like you'd find at a hospital. To your left is a dead end and the hallway snakes off to the right. As you head down the corridor, you notice several signs, confirming your suspicion of the morgue. According to a particular sign, you are also on the sixth floor, though of what you can't tell. You eventually see a metal door to your left. The hallway appears to still go on, with two more doors visible farther down.

ollie-oop

First Post
I procede to check the doors, partially for stairs and a way out, but also out of curiosity for what else I might find out. Like why I'm here and what has caused these changes to me.

Paper_Bard

First Post
As you continue down the hallway, you find the hallway ends with a door. Twenty feet or so closer to you lies another door to the right.

As you explore the closer door, you find what appears to be a guard post. Several cots can be seen through a half-open door to your right. A small table in the center of the main room has the remains of a game of cards, unfinished. Whoever was here sure left in a hurry. A single M-16 MKII Rail Gun can be seen resting in an open container in the corner. Upon closer inspection, the case appears to have held a total of ten, including the one still in it. A box next to it also contains two clips, presumably for the M-16.

I forgot to tell you your outfit. You are clothed in a simple, nondescript grey jumper. You have pockets.

ollie-oop

First Post
I go to the table with the cards, looking around contemplating weather or not it would be easier to escape with or without the M-16. Still wearing the coat with the metal sticks and short hose, it is possible to sort of hide the gun.... Before grabbing the weapon, I decide to look around a bit more.

Paper_Bard

First Post
The weapon is not exactly what you'd say, oh, subtle. There really aren't too many places to stick the thing and none of which are too comfortable. The lab coat really couldn't hide such a large weapon well.
You notice several 50 dollar bills on the table next to the card game. There's $550 in total.
The final door leads to a staircase, the kind you usually see in larger buidlings. You can go up or down.

ollie-oop

First Post
I grab $100 of the $550 and decide against the gun, but I disarm the M-16 and remove the clips and hide them in one of the cots in the other room.
When I get to the stair case, I feel like down should lead me to somewhere closer to an exit... so I go down. (Unless there are no signs of any windows, than I would think I'm in a lower level and I'd go up)

ps. did you see the disk in your mail box?

Paper_Bard

First Post
OOC:Yes... thnx. The mutant book really helped me.
IC:
There are no signs of windows anywhere. You find it rather odd. As you walk upwards, you find yourself standing in front of the door to enter the seventh floor. Oddly enough, you also notice that the stairs appear to stop. There doesn't seem to be any more floors upwards. Either that, or you can't access them from here.
There's a long, hallway with about five doors before the hallway splits off at a T junction.

ollie-oop

First Post
Now I'm confused and just want to get out... But to where? I anciuosly rush down the hall, looking in each door through the window, headed to the end of the hall Where I hope to find something.

Paper_Bard

First Post
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post, school's been weird.

This floor also appears to be deserted. In your frantic searching, you do happen to find something of interest though.
As you walk down one of the hallways, you are drawn to the corridor to your left by an odd sound. As you round the bend, you are shocked to find an elevator. Even more shocking is the fact that the doors are held ajar by what looks to be a human body. As you near it, you identify the body as a male dressed in what appears to be militant garb. His neck is bent oddly to the side, obviously broken. The metal doors continually try and close, but are unable to crush him, probably due in part by what appears to be a bulletproof vest strapped over his chest. His eyes show a look of absolute fear, and you can see a trickle of blood running down the side of his mouth.

ollie-oop

First Post
I start to realise things may not end up well for me here. I pull the body into the elevator and hit the top floor button. While riding in the elevator I go through his things, seeing if I need anything...... other than his vest.

Remove ads