D&D 3E/3.5 HeroForge Anew (D&D 3.5 Character Builder)

Heliomance

First Post
Ah, oops. You need to select the Monster Manual as an available source in order for anything to show up. I'll fix that in the next release.

As for the various #VALUE! errors, go to the Buffs tab, and check then uncheck the Wild Shape and Primeval Wild Shape boxes, see if that fixes it?

Frostcrest

First Post
Ah, oops. You need to select the Monster Manual as an available source in order for anything to show up. I'll fix that in the next release.

As for the various #VALUE! errors, go to the Buffs tab, and check then uncheck the Wild Shape and Primeval Wild Shape boxes, see if that fixes it?

Yes, that fixed the value errors! But it made em an Ex-Druid, I just typed it back to normal :)

AncestralD

First Post
Does anyone have a version of the monster forge?

Oh and i encountered a little problem, zceryll gives the alien body template and spell resistance, but on Character sheet 2 under special abilities it does not calculate the amount of spell resistance.

Last edited:

TwistedFaith

Explorer
Hey I just thought of a small change that would be nice. If you could move the power attack from the buffs sheet to the Character Sheet 1. it would be helpful so instead of going back and forth to the buffs it would be right there on CharSh1. also a check box for Heedless Charge (from Shock Trooper Feat) next to power attack to have power attack subtract from your AC instead of your To Hit. Also a new box [or existing box that gets substituted with a IF statement (ie Action Points) for Spell Points if Spell Points are being used for that Game.] The Spell Point Info could go on the Spell info. A Check box to select using SP on the Options Sheet. These are all just minor suggestions.

Binho

First Post
I would like to see the online content that belongs to each book, like the complete divine stuff. Also, Im dying to see the swift blade in heroforge.

Grummore

Explorer
Posted it on RPG forum too :

Getting this error when I open the 7.3.2.4 file:

[I hope you can understand, it's translated from french]

"This workbook contains names defined in conflict with valid cell references."

"To resolve this problem, underscore ( _ ) have been added to the names in conflict with cell references. The names in conflict in the XLM macro haven't been modified and must be done manually".

I have found that there are a number of defined name in the latest excel version (for mac and maybe for windows) and if you have such names in your file and never changed these (since it's been created a while ago) it's likely to enter in conflicts.

You have any thoughts on that?

Thank you.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Not really a bug, more of a need.
Situation: Creating an Epic character transferring from 1E to 3.5E.
The character is a 50th level character in class levels. Basically a 30 Cleric / 20 Wizard
I was using Prestige Classes to help round it out for the Flavor.
I created:
Cleric 5 (PHB) / Divine Oracle 10 (Complete Divine) / Contemplative 10 (Complete Divine) / Human Paragon 3 (Unearthed Arcana) / Heirophant 2 (DMG) / Wizard 5 (PHB) / Loremaster 5 (DMG) / Planeshifter 10 (Manual of the Planes)

In both the Original Heroforge, Spellforge, and the Heroforge Anew I ran into the Issue with the 'Prestige Class I' tab not allowing for more choices in the 'Select Bonus Spellcaster Levels Here' column. It only allows for 25 entries/choices. As you can see above, I would need more.
22 for Cleric and 15 for Wizard.
Is there an easy way to increase what is listed there and have it work.
Everything else worked fine for each of the classes leveling up.
Anyone else run into this any?

Remove ads