HeroQuest! I Finally My Mythic Set!

Retreater

Legend
Hmm. Might've found an unwinnable scenario on a casual first flip through. The last one in The Witch Lord expansion starts the heroes in a blocked hallway with nowhere to go. Oh well, it will be a while till we get there, I guess.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
This is why I will always pick USPS, when given a choice. I get an email every day telling me what exactly is on its way to me, what will be in my box today vs what’s on its way to town and where exactly that stuff is in the chain.

Sacrosanct

Legend
FedEx considers end of day 8pm...
I've had that message 5 days in a row now. This afternoon I actually watched the Fed X truck drive past the house but not stop. And every day by 6 pm, I get an update it's been delayed to the next day. so every day since last Friday I have just sat at home, not leaving in fear of missing the one time they would stop by.

Fed X better get their act together. There's no reason why we can't see a GPS tracker of the truck so we can plan for it. I'm wondering if they just lost it.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I've had that message 5 days in a row now. This afternoon I actually watched the Fed X truck drive past the house but not stop. And every day by 6 pm, I get an update it's been delayed to the next day. so every day since last Friday I have just sat at home, not leaving in fear of missing the one time they would stop by.

Fed X better get their act together. There's no reason why we can't see a GPS tracker of the truck so we can plan for it. I'm wondering if they just lost it.
Mine got delivered about 30 min ago. I hope you get yours soon!

Retreater

Legend
Hmm. Might've found an unwinnable scenario on a casual first flip through. The last one in The Witch Lord expansion starts the heroes in a blocked hallway with nowhere to go. Oh well, it will be a while till we get there, I guess.
For future reference, I was looking at an original printing of the adventure, and there are supposed to be two doors leading out of the first room, so not a dead end in the original.
Hopefully there aren't many similar mistakes.

GreyLord

Legend
Supposedly mine is on it's way to me tomorrow. I'm glad I read this thread through, I didn't know I would have to sign for it. It looks like I'm going to stay home tomorrow...or at least try to stay home.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Yeah. But first you have to sign up for a FedEx account, which requires you to verify based on a postcard sent in the mail in 3-5 business days. Haha
So I guess I will be picking it up at a local facility in a week or so?
I was able to do it last night without a FedEx account. I was able to log into the site using the door slip # (they actually left one yesterday; there was none after they tried on Monday) and change it to be held at a Walgreen's near my home.

Sacrosanct

Legend
So if you're keeping score

Friday: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Friday Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Sat: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Sat Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Sun: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Sun Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Mon: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Mon Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Tue: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Tue Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Wed: Your package is on the truck delivered today

If they don't deliver tonight, I'm gonna call (again) and manually pick up. This is ridiculous. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't require signature, keeping me here all day every day.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
So if you're keeping score

Friday: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Friday Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Sat: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Sat Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Sun: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Sun Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Mon: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Mon Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Tue: Your package is on the truck delivered today
Tue Night: Your package was unable to be delivered due to operational issues, we will try again tomorrow.
Wed: Your package is on the truck delivered today

If they don't deliver tonight, I'm gonna call (again) and manually pick up. This is ridiculous. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't require signature, keeping me here all day every day.
Wow, that sucks. I only got one or two days of operational issue delays :(

Remove ads