HeroQuest! I Finally My Mythic Set!

Retreater

Legend
I was able to do it last night without a FedEx account. I was able to log into the site using the door slip # (they actually left one yesterday; there was none after they tried on Monday) and change it to be held at a Walgreen's near my home.
As it turned out, my wife didn't actually sign for it - it had just been left on the doorstep, which I'm fine with. I guess they thought the "ferocious" guard dogs (a dorky boxer and a 15 year-old lab) would keep it safe.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Ad soon as I saw folks were having trouble getting theirs delivered I went to the FedEX site and changed my delivery option to "just leave it at the local Walgreens" which is an option for some reason.

About 45 minutes ago I received a text saying the package is ready for me to pick up.

Right now I'm sitting in my car outside my kid's karate class right now waiting for it to be done, and then we're off to grab our Hero Quest set!

Sacrosanct

Legend
Yay! I finally got it tonight lol. Very, very pretty. If I didn’t already have about 200 minis that needed painting, I’d totally paint these as well.

And of course, eBay is already flooded with them, with people asking upwards of $1000 for the mythic tier. No way they are gonna get that. Most are asking $400, and even those have zero bids. Too many are available.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
And of course, eBay is already flooded with them, with people asking upwards of $1000 for the mythic tier. No way they are gonna get that. Most are asking $400, and even those have zero bids. Too many are available.
I agree it's unlikely that any will sell for $1,000.00. But there are a couple with bids up north of $400, plus over $50 shipping, so what do I know?

Maybe I should have grabbed a spare set or six myself.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I agree it's unlikely that any will sell for $1,000.00. But there are a couple with bids up north of $400, plus over $50 shipping, so what do I know?

Maybe I should have grabbed a spare set or six myself.
A few hundreds profit worth being a scalper, though?

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Is it scalping tho? I mean Im pretty sure they made to order. ITs crappy they threw down just to sell to folks who missed out, but they didnt take their copies from folks who wanted them.
That’s an interesting point. The dramatic markup to take advantage of people who didn’t or couldn’t get in on it in time still makes it scalping, IMO, but I can see the argument against the label.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases