• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Hey, look! 4e House Rules forum for any fan-created material (including conversions)!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We may end up merging it elsewhere when we reorganize the site, but I've created a 4e house rules forum for any fan-created material. That's the place for now to put variant powers or monster conversions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Boarstorm

First Post
Cool deal. Thanks, Piratecat!

It'll be nice to have all that stuff without having to wade through all the scoops and speculation.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
We may end up merging it elsewhere when we reorganize the site, but I've created a 4e house rules forum for any fan-created material. That's the place for now to put variant powers or monster conversions.

Thanks!

Thanks for getting this stuff out so we don't have to wade through it for actual news.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Rhiarion said:
Does this include fan-created Pre-Gen characters?

I found a thread here http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=222144, that I am planning to add to.

Also, could the lastest versions of the adventures fans created be moved here.

I understand, in a month, this won't matter, but it was just a thought.
Yup, both those count. Thanks.

I didn't do an exhaustive pass through the forum; I'm just moving things as they bubble up to the surface. Feel free to link any threads that should slide over.

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Yup, both those count. Thanks.

I didn't do an exhaustive pass through the forum; I'm just moving things as they bubble up to the surface. Feel free to link any threads that should slide over.
You're my Hero :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads