• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey Wulf! Is Slavelords of Cydonia out yet?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Folks, just talked with the printer over lunch, and I'll have a copy of Slavelords tomorrow.

Anybody in the Rhode Island area who's really interested in seeing a copy could maybe meet me at a local game shop for an early ogle...

Wulf

GlassJaw

Hero
one of my best friends is from Rhode Island, and if he won't move back, that isn't exactly encouraging

Oh come on! RI isn't that bad. :D

Anybody in the Rhode Island area who's really interested in seeing a copy could maybe meet me at a local game shop for an early ogle

Ooh, I'm definitely interested. I might have to wait until after Thanksgiving. Is that possible?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
GlassJaw said:
Ooh, I'm definitely interested. I might have to wait until after Thanksgiving. Is that possible?

Yes, it's possible-- though by that point I should have stock on hand, not just the first copy, hot off the presses, overnighted to me so I can giggle and drool on it.

Still feels like the first time, every time...

blobsticks

First Post
....A plug for myself and the book, for those of you interested in seeing a few samples of the artwork in Slavelords of Cydonia.. take a look HERE on the BAG forum.

:)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
blobsticks said:
....A plug for myself and the book, for those of you interested in seeing a few samples of the artwork in Slavelords of Cydonia.. take a look HERE on the BAG forum.

I'm very happy with all of the artwork, though Scott as usual stepped up to the plate.

In the process this time I discovered some talented new folks as well, who I am sure you'll see in Bad Axe products again.

Of course, I know some folks are going to complain there's not enough art overall...

Wulf

Fenris

Adventurer
blobsticks said:

Well, doggonit, that just sealed the deal. Chalk up another one Wulf. That may have to accompany my second copy of GT (for my players) :)

BTW Wulf while I have your attention, page 161 of GT mentions something about a web enhancement for a Vehicle combat card. I didn't see it on the website. Any word on it?

Fenris

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Thanks, but one of my best friends is from Rhode Island, and if he won't move back, that isn't exactly encouraging. :p Besides, I grew up in Florida. There's no way in hell I'm moving anyplace colder than DC. (BTW, what the heck is the deal with Connecticut? How can it take longer to get from New York to Rhode Island than from downtown DC to the other side of NYC?)

No no, you should both move out here to Sunny Southern California! Of course that last storm did just drop a bunch of snow ;) But is still better than DC or RI :p

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I Have It.

Looks f'in awesome. Awesome cover.

Now taking suggestions on freebie perks you'd all like to see. I'll get a map booklet and art booklet done ASAP, and put the Mass Combat rules up for download.

Anything else anyone would like to see?

Wulf

GlassJaw

Hero
Looks f'in awesome

Gimme!!

Anything else anyone would like to see?

I think I might like to see the actual book first. :D

Actually, on a semi-related note, one thing I would like to see for Grim Tales in general are some sample NPC's from various eras of play. I'm trying to introduce GT to my current gaming group and they aren't really familiar with the generic class system. Some sample characters would really help them see what can be done with the system. Having some sample NPC's is always helpful for a DM too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads