• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hidden Beginnings(FULL)

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm not, but it looks like the other's may be. Or at least they've fallen into a coma and need the kiss of their one true king to awaken them. :p

Dire Lemming

First Post
I wouldn't mind playing a solo game if it comes to that and you want to run it as such. Dunno how that would work with my character being as he is, but it could certainly be interesting. :p

Last edited:

Spontorus

First Post
sorry about our absence, I've been really busy with my classes, and Sam finally just got his laptop to not hate this site. I've been DnDing Iwith him in MSN and on paper too so I don't really have time for this anymore XP

hellrazor111

First Post
We will stay solo until you reach the mines(if thats what u wanna do) then recruit, you will have the two NPC's with you till you reach the mines.

hellrazor111

First Post
Kintos tells you 3 to go on ahead and he will go back and get the rogue. As you walk, the get brighter and brighter, eventually it is noon and you are at a crossroads, Kintos still hasn't caught up. The road goes two ways, one goes south toward Umar and the mines, and the other goes north towards Roke

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Ah, what a fine day to travel, no? It would only be better if I had remembered my horse." Seeing the crossroads Milton turns south without hesitation.

He turns to the others as they walk. "Please, keep wary for armed madmen on the road. It would be most unconscientious for one to ambush as by surprise!"

Last edited:

Remove ads