High level adventures

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well I believe that Necropolis will definately be high level, starting at 10th and ending near 19th I believe. That's by Necromancer Games as well. Another is probably the best d20 dungeon crawl I can think of, barring of course Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil, Rappen Athuk. 15 levels of pure unadultared hell. Believe me, while a high level party MIGHT get through levels 1-6, 7-11 are TOUGH!

Grayswandir

Just a lurker
Daughter of Lolth

My group doesn't use very many modules, so I can't help you much, but we did run one high-level adventure that was pretty fun. It was from a recent (well, not very recent) issue of Dungeon, the one that came out at the same time as the Drow-themed issue of Dragon. The adventure let the party run around in the Demonweb Pits slaughtering demons. And if you manage to survive the adventure (negative levels + save-or-die = uh-oh), then you can pray to all your gods that even though you've made a personal enemy of Lolth herself maybe she'll decide *not* to send her EL 20+ team of drow-demon-assassins after you.

applenerd

First Post
Well I'll echo the sentiments that Lord of the Iron Fortress looks really cool. It's also worth noting that it's longer than the other wotc adventures at 48 pages but still the same price. Yeah there are other longer adventures that are cheaper but I think in a lot of cases you get what you pay for (but not always!). I've skimmed through it and it looks like there is some really cool stuff going on in it.

Matt Clay

First Post
Thanks

I wanted to say thanks for everyone for all their contributions. I now have a lot of adventures to check out at my FLGS!

Thanks again,
Matt

Remove ads