• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

The Joker

First Post
I will leave that for queenie to decided while i get a few questions answered. If i am to make a cleric, i need to know if leadership is allowed as well as the feat: Vow of poverty. Further more, may i drop a few levels and gain the saint template (a long shot but it would fit one of the builds i was thinking of)

Feel free to say no to any and all of my requests as they require a lot of attention to make them work.

Shayuri

First Post
It's a Pathfinder game, not 3.5. Most of the things you're talking about aren't in Pathfinder...and are among the more broken things in 3.5. :)

I will leave that for queenie to decided while i get a few questions answered. If i am to make a cleric, i need to know if leadership is allowed as well as the feat: Vow of poverty. Further more, may i drop a few levels and gain the saint template (a long shot but it would fit one of the builds i was thinking of)

Feel free to say no to any and all of my requests as they require a lot of attention to make them work.
I don't want to adjudicate actions for followers. Part of the reason I capped the number of players at 4 (now 5) was because I was hoping to streamline combat posts on my end. So no on Leadership. Unless, I s'pose, we could work out some kind of agreement on follower actions during combat rounds. Did you have something in mind?

Vow of poverty is fine. I'm aware that some consider it to be broken; however, I really want people to bend, warp, and break the box for this game. So take VoP if you like, no problem. Is the Saint template from Book of Exalted Deeds, or some other source? If it's in BoED, it's fine. If it derives from some other source, I'll try to take a look and will get back to you.

[MENTION=6674973]The Joker[/MENTION], I take it you are working on a cleric? You do know that Queenie is going to have one, too, right? I'm not opposed to two clerics in the group; rather, just trying to clear up potential miscommunication. When I realized I missed the string of posts wherein Queenie and Shayuri agreed to draft a cleric, I offered shadowdancer back to you (since it was your original pitch). I suppose this is also where I state that everyone participating in this thread is into the roleplaying aspect of gaming, and less into munching out character statistics. You'll need to mull over whether a rp-intensive style of play is where your heart lies. If you like powergaming, this game isn't likely to satisfy.

The last thing I want is for anyone to spend time and effort building an 18th-level character, only to realize their effort has gone to waste.

The Joker

First Post
In my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong with two healers as long as we are different in some way and function. If people disagree with me then i can swap out the levels of cleric for levels in paladin and still achieve the desired results.

But regardless, if you insist then i will indeed craft Shifty, Master thief.

human, lvl 2 (unbreakable) fighter, lvl 12 rouge (knife Master) lvl 4 Shadow dancer.

[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], what're you two cooking up for Queenie's healer? Got an idea of race, class, archetype, alignment, etc?

Shayuri

First Post
Right now I'm just doing a fairly bog-standard human cleric of Sune, using the Pathfinder domains of Charm and Chaos (chosen from the 3.5e Forgotten Realms book). Designing her to be a cleric who focuses on spellcasting over melee combat, though with some buffs she'd be fine at it.

Queenie, had a funny idea. With Sune's emphasis on beauty above all, would an Oracle suit you better? They are divine spontaneous casters, kind of like sorcerors are to mages. And their powers key off of Charisma.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads